How do I report a sexual assault?

It depends on who you want to report the assault to. You can call the STSM hotline at (803) 771-7273 and one of our advocates will help you sort through your options. Options include:

  • Reporting to law enforcement / Department of Social Services
  • Getting an anonymous sexual assault evidence collection kit
  • Getting help from STSM
  • Talking to a private counselor
  • Going to the hospital to receive medical attention