- About Us
Job Title: Group Services Coordinator
Salary Range: $35,500-$37,000
Reports To: Director of Therapy & Outreach Services
Qualifications: A master’s degree in counseling, social work or related field required. A minimum two years of clinical experience working with individuals and groups. Experience working with survivors of sexual assault and/or abuse highly preferred. SC licensure is required.
General Summary of Duties: To coordinate, enhance and expand comprehensive support, treatment and therapeutic services for survivors of sexual assault through individual and group therapy.
• Coordinate the implementation of high quality, comprehensive psycho-educational and support groups for survivors of sexual assault in Richland, Lexington, Newberry, and Sumter counties.
• Ensure that all current grant(s) objectives, DHEC standards, and strategic plan goals are met and manage grant documentation for Group Services Program including creating and distributing bi-monthly newsletters.
• Recruit, train, and administratively supervise volunteer group facilitators.
• Provide group and individual counseling services using evidence- based best practice interventions to include maintenance of case files.
• Assume case management duties for group referrals and ensure data entry for all documentation of group services.
• Present about agency services and sexual violence to agencies throughout the Midlands to generate referrals for the group services program.
• Participate in staff on-call rotation for 24/7 hotline response and hospital accompaniment.
• Attend and participate in the weekly crisis/clinical meetings, clinical supervision and bi-weekly staff meetings.
• Represent the agency at various community meetings as deemed appropriate.
• Attend required professional development trainings.
To apply, submit resume’ and references to the Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Sexual Trauma Services of the Midlands. Please visit our site again for future job postings that may relate to your experience and talents. We are always accepting new volunteer applications. Volunteering can be a great way to get to know more about STSM and gain experience to benefit your career path.