- About Us
Job Title: Office Manager
Reports To: Executive Director
Salary Range: $32,500-$34,500 (with generous benefits package)
Qualifications: 4-6 years office management and administration experience/or equivalent combination of education and experience. QuickBooks Accounting Software – minimum of 4 years utilizing QuickBooks to manage accounts payable/accounts receivable and full payroll processing, including quarterly and annual payroll tax returns. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word. Nonprofit and grants management experience a plus.
General Summary of Duties: Responsible for general office management of Sexual Trauma Services including administrative, financial, and technical responsibilities.
- Coordinates and directs administrative support functions
- Maintains agency records
- Implements office policies and procedures
- Purchases and maintains supplies and equipment
- Handles service contracts and calls
- Provides technical support (phone and computer system) to employees
- Maintains staff annual and sick leave records
- Arranges employee and consultant training
- Prepares and maintains employee and consultant files and forms
- Performs functions of benefits administrator
- Prepares documentation and assists in response to employee claims and reference checks
Financial and Grants Management:
- Prepares and processes payroll, taxes, IRA payments, and payroll tax forms
- Writes all checks and maintains documentation of monthly income and expense transactions
- Tracks financial records through the use of accounting software
- Prepares monthly and quarterly grant requests for payments
- Monitors and maintains financial records associated with restricted funds and government grants
- Reviews and assesses monthly financial reports and works closely with auditor on yearly audit
- Prepares quarterly revenue and expense projections and monthly cash flow reports as requested
- Reconciles monthly income and expenses through QuickBooks
- Tracks donations, both financial and in-kind
- Assists in fiscal year budget preparations
*Sexual Trauma Services of the Midlands prides itself on a fast-paced, highly-efficient team environment. We value open communication, support, autonomy, and development for staff, volunteers, and clients, leading to the realization of full individual potential and a cooperative spirit. Please email resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Resumes accepted until position is filled.
Thank you for your interest in Sexual Trauma Services of the Midlands. Please visit our site again for future job postings that may relate to your experience and talents. We are always accepting new volunteer applications. Volunteering can be a great way to get to know more about STSM and gain experience to benefit your career path.